Interested in Working With Wilk?
Wilk Paving, Inc. is not currently not hiring for the 2012 paving
season. However, applications are always welcome in case
positions become available in the future.
When we are hirining, WILK Paving, Inc. provides opportunities for motivated and
experienced asphalt pavers and truckers. Wilk is a great Vermont
company because of the dedication, knowledge, skill and quality
workmanship our employees are committed to providing our customers,
and customers trust in the experience and of knowledge that WILK paving employees bring to their job.
We work hard to provide a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
To Fill Out an Application:
Please stop by our office located on Business Route 4 in Rutland, VT, or send us your resume with a letter of interest. For directions to our office, please click here. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 802-438-5454.
General Job Requirements:
- Our employees are the face of the WILK Paving, Inc. when they're on a job site.
- Wilk employees are professional and courteous to co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
- All employees and subcontractors report to assigned job sites ready to begin work at designated start times
- Adhere to Wilk Paving’s Safety Practices & Procedures
- Have a willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment in designated operations and production areas. Protective equipment that may be required, but not limited to, for open positions include: gloves, hard hat, reflective vest, safety (hard toe) shoes, and seatbelt.